UHC Bestek Lightening Gas 8oz 12 Pack
As low as: $109.99
Availability: Out of stock
As low as: $109.99
Price as configured: $109.99
Manufacturer:UHC (Unicorn Hobby Corp)
1000 ml Green Gas (HFC22) for Approx. 3500 Rounds Per Can
- DOT Approved at 115 +/- 5 psi at 70 F
- Smaller Higher Pressured Cannister for more compact solution for Airsoft Guns
Bestek Power Airsoft Green Gas - AirSplat On Demand
- Compressed gas / air cannot be shipped out via priority shipping methods (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select)
- All orders with expedited shipping which contains compressed air WILL BE CONVERTED TO UPS GROUND without further notice
- For gas airsoft guns only
- DOT Approved at 115 +/- 5 psi at 70F
- Contains silicon oil to keep airsoft gun lubricated properly with every shot. It not only keeps the gun the good condition, but it also reduces it's inflammability.
- Power Green gas is higher in purity than Propane and Butane, which are NOT for airsoft gun use only. High Purity gas will keep the gas guns in good condition, and it also is more powerful compared to Propane and Butane.
- Highest purity in airsoft gas equivalent or better than high grade HFC 134A used in Japanese airsoft guns.
- Gas contained and the canisters are applied to US transportation regulations and are cerfified by U.S Department of Transportation. The canister itself equipped a safety valve, whenever the inner pressure in the canister exceeds a certain safety level, the valve will release the gas automatically to avoid explosion risks.
- Please be very cautious on how and where you store the green gas. Avoid keeping the gas in tight living spaces such as automobile and small apartments. Avoid excessive heat.
- Our warehouse in CA is applied to the safety regulations as well.
- Butane or Propane Adaptors: The adaptors are easy to use and to apply to any kind of gas with gas guns. However, the gas out there is not for airsoft gun use and it can damage gas guns dramatically and the whole industry potentially. Power Green gas is only for airsoft gas gun use and it is high in purity.
- Taiwanese illegal and cheap gas: Power Green gas has outperformed those Taiwanese cheap gas in power level and safety concerns, which is the most important point.
- Green Gas (already in the market): Power Green gas has higher power level than those green gas already in the market in a more compact and safe packaging
- Propane: Does not contain impurities often found in propane or butane.
Conclusion: Don't cheapen or ruin your gun because you wouldn't pay a few dollars more for Power Green. The only real "Green Gas" for airsoft guns.
|Manufacturers||UHC (Unicorn Hobby Corp)|
|Battery & Charger Included||No|