Tippmann Crossover Paintball Marker 68
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer:Paintball Guns, Markers, Barrel, Hopper
- New, lightweight compact design
- Ability to work in both electronic and mechanical modes
- Low pressure operation under 300 PSI
- Multiple adjustable firing modes, including semi-auto, auto-response, 3-shot burst, PSP, NPPL and Millennium
- Fully compatible with HPA and Nitrogen; for CO2
As the leader in paintball marker durability and reliability Tippmann is taking the game to a whole new level with the introduction of the Crossover marker. This new lightweight, high performance electro-pneumatic marker is designed to perform for players regardless of conditions or style of play. At the heart of the Tippmann Crossover beats the latest iteration of Tippmann's FlexValve - the exclusive industry technology that allows players to switch from electronic to mechanical mode on the fly, with just the flip of a switch. A variety of other key features are also integrated into the Crossover to give players the ability to go harder than before, while traveling lighter than ever.
|Manufacturers||Paintball Guns, Markers, Barrel, Hopper|
|Item Has MAP||No|
Customers who bought this item also bought...
- $19.76Out of Stock