PolarStar Airsoft M4/16 Fusion Engine V2
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer:PolarStar Airsoft & Wolverine Airsoft
- Designed, manufactured and built in the U.S.A.
- Assembled from CNC machined aluminum components
- User selectable Semi/Full Auto, Semi Auto Only and Variable Burst modes
- Open Bolt and Closed Bolt firing modes
- Independently adjustable velocity and cyclic rate
- Interchangeable air nozzles to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down
- Adjustable nozzle dwell and return to battery times to optimize feeding from any magazine
- Easy to use Fire Control Unit (FCU) with LCD display and five position joystick
- Uniform shot-to-shot air volume discharge allows for unmatched velocity consistency
- Instantaneous trigger response. Faster than an AEG with a Li-po!
- Interfaces with stock AEG barrel/hop-chamber allowing for aftermarket barrel upgrades and the use of traditional AEG magazines
- Capable of functioning in damp and sub-freezing climates without affecting performance or reliability
Designed to answer the demands of today's hardcore airsoft player, the Fusion Engine is one of the most reliable, high performance airsoft systems available today. No mater if you need a high fire rate CQB setup or a high velocity sniper platform, the Fusion Engine can do it all without sacrificing dependability or trigger response. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum our system is extremely durable and is even capable of operating under extreme temperatures without decreased performance or reliability.
You can quickly change and adjust key functions of the engine via the on-board FCU (Fire Control Unit) which is no bigger than an AEG's MOSFET and can slip into a M4's Li-po ready buffer tube along with a small Li-po battery. Using the FCU's five position joystick and LCD display you will be able to easily adjust such functions as the systems cyclic rate, fire modes and nozzle timing on the fly.
With the Fusion Engine in your rifle you will also be able to adjust its muzzle velocity via the remote air rig (sold separately). Adjusting the PSI output on your air rig will allow you to fine tune your rifles muzzle velocity so you will always be able to get it exactly where you want it. And then for larger velocity changes we offer a series of air nozzles with varying bore sizes to shift the velocity adjustment range up or down to best meet your requirements.
The best part is that our system is extremely user friendly. Even if you have only the basic understanding of an airsoft rifle, you will find that operating and manipulating this system is very simple and does not require a degree in airsoft engineering to figure out.
Required for operation: Complete TM Spec M4/M16 series AEG rifle (less gearbox and motor), Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery
|Manufacturers||PolarStar Airsoft & Wolverine Airsoft|
Customers who bought this item also bought...
You may also like..
$500.00Out of Stock