MRC Super Brain 992 Palm Delta Charger
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer:MRC Battery Chargers
- Max Voltage: 18V
- Max Amperage: 5A
- Compatibility: LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFE, NiCD, NiMH
- Alligator Clamps
Features & Specifications:
- DC Charger w/ separate AC power supply included (DC input of 12V to 18V)
- Large backlit LCD
- Adjustable charge rate from 0.2 to 5.0 amps in 0.05 amp increments (approx. 50 Watt max)
- Balance charger for 1-4 cell LiPo, Li-Ion, and LiFE batteries (4 cell capability w/ included AC power supply only, or other DC input of at least 17V)
- XH style balance leads
- Can be used to balance Li batteries w/o having to charge (100mA balance circuit)
- Charges 1-10 cell NiCd/NiMH, 6-12V Pb/Gel
- Fixed Delta Peak Thresholds for NiCd & NiMH
- Backlit LCD shows: Amps, Volts, mAh, Charge Time, Cell Type, Cell Count, & Individual Cell Voltage for Li batteries
- Ball bearing cooling fan
- Intuitive set up and operation
- Optional computer interface
This latest addition to its world famous line of Super Brain battery chargers can be used for model aircraft, helicopters, ground vehicles and radio control equipment.
Designed from the ground up to charge all current battery chemistry types, the diminutive yet powerful AC/DC Palm Charger adds another dimension in pinpoint accuracy and safety by uniting Super Brain performance with Accutec Lithium balancing technology. Accutec technology ensures the most precise charging and matching of individual battery pack cells, enabling maximum performance and life from each battery pack. Using a high resolution AD converter, and MRC's proprietary technology, the accuracy of the Palm Charger is unsurpassed by the competition.
With it's 5-Amp maximum output, MRC's Palm Charger charges up to 10 cell NiCd/NiMh, 12V Lead Acid/Gel Cell and balance charges 1-4 cell LiPo, Li-Ion, and LiFE battery packs.
Due to the simplified, intuitive, and light-touch pushbutton system, operation of the charger can be accomplished without instructions, (although following the written directions for any charger is highly recommended). The built-in cooling fan and safety features increase the confidence you'll have when using this ultra-portable charger. A large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen displays amps, volts, charge time, cell type, cell count, and individual cell voltage for LiPo, Li-Ion, and LiFE batteries. A separate AC power supply is included.
MRC combined the their latest technology with the power of the Windows_ PC platform by making an optional computer interface available. The Palm Charger be used on it's own, or using MRC's proprietary FREE software, you can graph and monitor your battery packs performance while charging. Set up unlimited battery profiles for all your packs, and with color coded displays, check history, test and monitor battery life, wear, and charge potential like never before. LiPo, Li-Ion, and LiFE batteries are monitored down to individual cell level.
The Palm Charger is equipped with standard XH spaced balance connector pins used with Align, E-Flight, Electrifly, RFI, Venom, Tenergy and other popular LiPo batteries. Standard alligator clips are used for the charge leads.
Please click for more information on Airso
|Manufacturers||MRC Battery Chargers|
|PreOrder Lead Time in Weeks||N/A|
|Battery & Charger Included||N/A|