*Maxpedition Mongo Versipack
Availability: In Stock
- Fixed 2" shoulder strap made from 2" webbing 33" min. adjustable to 56" max. length; with 2" non-slip shoulder pad, 2" quick release buckle and Keyperï¿½attachment point
- One (1) 13"(L) x 10"(L) concealed zippered compartment with 6"(L) x 8"(H) loop field for CCW
- One (1) 2"(L) x 5"(H) x 1.5"(W) phone pouch with buckle enclosure on left strap base
- 6-channel PALS webbing on left strap base for attaching other Maxpedition gear
- Paracord cinch storm collar to help keep contents water resistant
- Removable waist strap
Large and in-charge, The Mongoï¿½has a massive main compartment surrounded by plenty of slip & zippered pockets, rear CCW storage, phone pouch, a large array of attachment points, and tons of loop field for patches & accessories.
The Mongo holds true the ergonomic Versipack design, so you can load it up and it won't drag you down. Equipped with a comfortable shoulder and waist strap and a rear padded island that conforms to the body, this spacious everyday carry is a great work bag, camera bag, diaper bag or short-excursion bag. If you love the Jumboï¿½Versipack but need more space, the Mongo Versipack is just the bag for you.
|Item Has MAP||Yes|