The DEFENDER 2000 is a very special rifle as it comes with LMT's Monolith Rail Platform (MRP). The whole top receiver and R.I.S. is made in one piece making the LMT Defender 2000 a really solid rifle with absolutely no wobble of any kind. The reinforced gearbox uses 8mm bearings, and comes with an M120 spring in a high speed solution. The externals are equally impressive with many details like the QD sling swivel set, removable front and rear sight, RAS Slim rail cover, compact removable front grip - just to mention a few.
DetailsThis is a MAP Controlled Item.
- Velocity: 385 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 180-190 feet
- Barrel Length: 14.5 inches / 370 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 130 Rounds
- Authentic LMT Markings
- Proprietary Monolithic Rail Platform
- Detachable Front & Rear Sights
- Detachable Stubby Vertical Grip Included
- Battery storage in Crane Stock