The DEFENDER 2000 is a very special rifle as it comes with LMT's Monolith Rail Platform (MRP). The whole top receiver and R.I.S. is made in one piece making the LMT Defender 2000 a really solid rifle with absolutely no wobble of any kind. The reinforced gearbox uses 8mm bearings, and comes with an M120 spring in a high speed solution. The externals are equally impressive with many details like the QD sling swivel set, removable front and rear sight, RAS Slim rail cover, compact removable front grip, just to mention a few.
DetailsThis is a MAP Controlled Item.
- Velocity: 385 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 180-190 feet
- Barrel Length: 14.5 inches / 370 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 130 Rounds
- Authentic LMT Markings
- Proprietary Monolithic Rail Platform
- Detachable Front & Rear Sights
- Detachable Stubby Vertical Grip Included