*LIC Torque Series Goggle Cam HD 1080
Availability: Out of Stock
Manufacturer:Liquid Image Action Cameras
- Video camera embedded into an off-road goggle for easy "Hands Free" photography while riding motocross, ATV, UTV, Mountain Bike or Jet Ski
- With the free Liquid Image app for iOS and Android, the camera can stream live view, let you view recorded photos and videos, or act as a remote control to activate the camera.
- Video Mode records HD 1080P Video up to 30 fps and HD 720P up to 60 fps Photo Mode records 12.0 MP images through a 135 degree lens.
- The Helmet Compatible Torque can be controlled via WIFI with smart phone though ActionConnect App
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (included) lasts for approximately 1.5-2 hours in the HD Video Mode.
- Available in black or white.
- Includes an interchangeable Clear Lenses, and 7 Tear Off Sheets. Only use Torque Specified Lenses in this goggle.
- Water Resistant to withstand rain, sleet, and snow or a brief, accidental submersion in water
- Available in black and white colors.
- Able to Adjust Camera Angle within 30 degrees
369 torque Series HD 1080p Goggle includes:
- 1 Torque Series Video/Camera Goggle
- Replaceable Face Foam (installed in goggles)
- 1 Extra Goggle Strap
- Micro Fiber Bag
- 1150 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- USB Cable
- Tear Sheets
- Tear Sheet Strap Clip
- Nose Guard
- 8GB Micro SDHC Card
- User Manual
- Hex Wrench
- Accessory Sheet, and a Warranty Card
The Torque HD+ is a Full HD Video/12MP Photo Offroad MX Video Goggle with WiFi for live streaming to Smartphones and Tablets. This new model features WIFI and a rotating camera lens to dial in the best angle for your stance whether you Motocross, ATV, UTV, Jetski, BMX, or Downhill Bike. New features on this model include a streamlined frame with a wide angle viewing cylindrical lens perfect for adding tear sheets that cover both the camera lens as well as the goggle lens. The compartments for batteries and memory are diverted to the sides, creating a more aerodynamic design with better weight distribution.
|Manufacturers||Liquid Image Action Cameras|