The KeyMod universal interface system is a new innovation in the firearm industry used for weapon ergonomics and mounting tactical accessories. The KeyMod design was developed by VLTOR Weapons Systems and was open to the public domain by Noveske Rifleworks for all manufacturers to use.
KWA recognizes the benefits of this new design which allows for a wide range of accessory flexibility and weight reduction when compared to traditional quad rail systems and are proud to announce the KR KeyMod Weapons Platform. The KR series have been produced in several different lengths to accommodate a variety of needs.
DetailsThis is a MAP Controlled Item.
- 350 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 180-200 feet
- Barrel Length: 12.2 inches / 30.9 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
- Full metal alloy flat top upper receiver
- Full metal alloy lower receiver
- KWA 2GX gearbox
- KWA 2G high performance bucking
- Adjustable/Removable front and rear sights
- 9” Free Float KeyMod Rail System – 9 Key
- 6 position battery crane stock (wired to rear)
- Semi and full auto select fire
- Includes 2″ polymer rail segments (2)
- Battery and Charger NOT Included