JG G36 1338 G608-8 RIS Airsoft AEG Rifle
THIS ITEM SHIPS IN WEEKS
Manufacturer:JG Airsoft Guns (Jing Gong GB)
- Velocity: 390 FPS (0.2 g BB) / Range 180-200 Feet
- Barrel Length: 16 inches / 40 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds
- Overall Length: 33 inches
- Full Metal RIS System
- Accepts M4 Type Magazine
- Battery and Charger Included (Small)
- Accuracy Proven
- Airsoft Gun Review & Video Review Available - Click More Info
- Made in China
Please visit our Airsoft Maintenance page for information and videos
Inside the Mechbox: G36 Airsoft AEG Rifle Comparison Episode 29
The JG G36 1338 RIS is your standard G36, with a few new features. First, JG introduces a nicely machined aluminum RIS system. It is both light and strong at the same time. Another feature is the silencer, which gives it an aggressive, yet stealthy appearance. This model features a multi-position collapsible stock, adjustable for operators of all sizes. A unique feature of this model is that it accepts standard M4/M16 Magazines!
This airsoft gun is not to be misrepresented as a real firearm or gun that is manufactured by Heckler & Koch and is merely an airsoft gun that fires 6mm pellets. The manufacturer of this airsoft gun is JG.
Here's a simple guide on how to
disassemble a JG G36C. Assuming that you already have a basic
knowledge on the parts of an AEG and be aware that you will void warranty by doing so.
1. Basically, marked here are the only screws (philips & allen screws) that needs to be removed & nothing else. Remove the foregrip.
2. After removing all the screws, the first part to be removed is the 'magazine well' assembly. Remove the lockpin that holds the magazine well, then press the magazine release lever (1), then lift up the magazine well assembly (2).
3. Remove the Tamiya baby plug connector by pressing its lock from inside the magazine well.
4. Encircled are the 'bolts' that holds the barrel assembly in place, remove those & make sure you don't lose its matching 'nuts' on the other side. Next is for you to pull the barrel assembly outwards to give way to the
|FPS Range||FPS 301-400|
|Manufacturers||JG Airsoft Guns (Jing Gong GB)|
|Battery & Charger Included||N/A|
Customers who bought this item also bought...
You may also like..