JG G36 0938 G608-4 Airsoft AEG Rifle
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer:JG Airsoft Guns (Jing Gong GB)
- Velocity: 340 FPS (0.2 g BB) / Range 190-220 Feet
- Barrel Length: 20 inches / 51 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 470 Rounds
- Folding Stock
- Integrated Bipod
- Battery and Charger Included (Small)
- Accuracy Proven
- Made in China
Please visit our Airsoft Maintenance page for information and videos
The JG G36 is the all purpose rifle of the Airsoft world. It allows for medium range sniping with an appropriate scope, mounted on the included top rail, and can also double as a light machine gun with the use of its integrated bipod. Of course, you can also use it like your standard battle rifle.
This airsoft gun is not to be misrepresented as a real firearm or gun that is manufactured by Heckler & Koch and is merely an airsoft gun that fires 6mm pellets. The manufacturer of this airsoft gun is JG.
Here's a simple guide on how to
disassemble a JG G36C. Assuming that you already have a basic
knowledge on the parts of an AEG and be aware that you will void warranty by doing so.
1. Basically, marked here are the only screws (philips & allen screws) that needs to be removed & nothing else. Remove the foregrip.
2. After removing all the screws, the first part to be removed is the 'magazine well' assembly. Remove the lockpin that holds the magazine well, then press the magazine release lever (1), then lift up the magazine well assembly (2).
3. Remove the Tamiya baby plug connector by pressing its lock from inside the magazine well.
4. Encircled are the 'bolts' that holds the barrel assembly in place, remove those & make sure you don't lose its matching 'nuts' on the other side. Next is for you to pull the barrel assembly outwards to give way to the gearbox assembly.
5. While pulling the barrel assembly, take a look inside your magazine well. Notice that the hopup assembly moves together with the barrel assembly, exposing & freeing up the air nozzle of your gearbox.
6. Now it's time to take out your gearbox assembly as shown.
7. Here's how the hopup assembly looks like.
|FPS Range||FPS 301-400|
|Manufacturers||JG Airsoft Guns (Jing Gong GB)|
|Battery & Charger Included||N/A|
Customers who bought this item also bought...
You may also like..