UTG Tactical LED Flashlight w/ Mount 228
- 26mm LED IRB
- 150 Lumen Max. Output
- 120 Minutes Battery Life
- CR123A Battery 2x Included
- UTG Combat Weapon-mount and Handheld Tactical LED Flashlight
- Twist-on, Push-Button and Remote Pressure Switch Triple on/off Systems
- Combat Tactical Front Head
- Law Enforcement Rated Rolling Stop Shoulder
- Interchangeable Mounting Deck and Handheld Main Body
The LT-EL228 from UTG is UTG's best 6-volt LED flashlight. The EL228 comes with both a standard handheld flashlight body, and a dedicated picatinny rail mount body with integral dual thumbscrew rail mount. It uses an LED light source to output up to 150 lumens on two 3V CR123A batteries (included). Runtime is 2+ hours and weight with batteries is just 6.5 ounces. The Light is 5.26 inches long, and the EL228 comes with both a push-button tailcap and a remote pressure cord switch, along with the two anodized aluminum body sections and 2 CR-123A batteries.
Flashlight comparison between Sure Fire 6P/9P with P90 and P91 Bulb vs. JRich Xenon and LED bulb.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |