iPower 7.4V 1600mAh 20C LiPo Battery
Availability: Out of Stock
- Size: 100mm L x 35mm W x 10mm H
- 20C Continuous / 40C Max Bursts
- Lithium Polymer Cell
- 16 AWG Wire
- Small Tamiya Plug
- ONLY compatible with LiPo chargers and balancers. Usage of standard wall chargers or any non LiPo chargers could cause damage and battery to overheat resulting in fire. LiPo batteries for advanced users only. Usage of lipo balancer and lipo charger is required. Any damages as a result of misuse is not AirSplat's responsibility.
In purchasing Lithium Polymer batteries the buyer/user agrees to accept all responsibilities of these risks and not to hold manufacturer, its Distributors and Retailers (owners and employees) responsible for any accidents, injury to persons, or property damage.
Since many Radio-Controlled applications exceed manufacturer’s recommended maximum discharge rates, there is no warranty (expressed or implied) by the manufacturer, its Distributor and Retailers in the respect to the
Life Cycle, Capacity, Cell Characteristics or Storage of cells/packs used in the Radio-Controlled market.
By purchasing this battery, the buyer/user assumes all risks associated with lithium polymer batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, return the battery to the store where you purchased for a refund/exchange.
- Lithium Polymer (herein referred to as LiPo) cells have very strict charging requirements. As a result, please always charge LiPo batteries with the recommended Protection Circuit Module (herein referred to as PCM) or great damage
may occur. You can purchase the PCM from your retail hobby shops.
- You should only use approved LiPo chargers and never ever use a NiMh or NiCd chargers to charge LiPo. Failure to do so may cause a fire which can result in personal injury and property damage. Please note that even though some cheap chargers indicate that they can charge LiPo, it is not safe to do so. You should invest in a quality reputable LiPo specific charger .
- Never leave LiPo charging unattended. You should always monitor the charging process of your LiPo so that you can react immediately to any potential problems that may occur. If your batteries start to balloon or swell up, discontinue charging immediately and follow disposal notice below.
- Before and after every use of your LiPo batteries, inspect them to ensure that there is no physical damage or swelling as those are signs of imminent failure. You should also have your chargers inspected annually by its manufacturer to ensure that it is functioning properl