International Airsoft Orders for New Zealand
||AirSplat International Orders - New Zealand||AirSplat can now accept international online payment for New Zealand!
Airsoft is now an international sport and continues to spread to countries like Canada, France, Mexico, and more! As the airsoft community grows exponentially, AirSplat is growing as well! We want airsoft to grow as much as you do and we want everyone around the world to be a part of the action!
|AirSplat Laws and Restrictions in New Zealand||Although airsoft is legal in New Zealand for persons over the age of 18, we strongly urge customers to check with their country and local airsoft laws and Import Customs.||General Guidelines and Restrictions||1. We are not responsible for your Countries Import Customs. We do not guarantee against seizure, as we do not know all the laws pertaining to your country. It is your responsibility to know your countries laws and regulations! Any seizures by the destination country's customs agents is the responsibility of the customer and not AirSplat.
2. Most guns do not have any trademarks but there are some that do. All guns do have orange tips.
3. Guns are legal to export to most countries, but we do not offer any guarantee of Custom entry.
4. All orders shipped include a Customs Letter with reported goods.
5. Merchandise is sold as is (no disassembly or shipping in parts).
6. Free Shipping and other shipping promotions are not applicable.