ICS M4 Tactical Carbine Electric Rifle
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer:ICS (I Chih Shivan)
- 360 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 180-200 feet
- Barrel Length: 14.5 inches / 37 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 400 Rounds
- Removable Carry Handle
- Full Metal Body and Gearbox
- Battery and Charger sold Separately
- Accuracy Proven
- Made in Taiwan
Please visit our Airsoft Maintenance page for information and videos.
The ICS M4 Tactical Carbine is basically your standard M4, with a full stock. The stock allows the weapon to be fired more accurately as it provides more stability and zero play. This model includes both a standard M4 magazine, and a Thermold style M4 magazine.
- Full Metal Cocking Tubes (front top part of gun)
- Full Metal Cocking Handle
- Full Metal Receiver
- Completely Reinforced
- Battery and charger NOT included with gun
Use & Function of Forward Assist Knob
In Semi-Auto mode, after each shot, the piston can stop at these two positions seen below. It will vary depending on the strength and length of the spring, as well as the power of the motor.
In Automatic Mode, after each string of shots, the pistol can stop at position 1 and 2, but may also land on position 3 or 4. Clearly, in positions 3 and 4, the spring will be much more compressed.
When using the forward assist button to release spring tension, follow the steps below:
1. Unload the airsoft gun by removing the magazine.
Switch the airsoft gun into semi-auto mode and fire 2-3 times to reset the piston into position 1 or 2 and to clear the barrel of any remaining BBs.
2. Staying in semi-auto mode, press the forward assist knob to release spring tension.
3. Pushing the forward assist knob in full auto mode may damage your gun! As seen in position 3 or 4, the spring will be extremely compressed. Releasing this spring tension may cause the entire sector gear to make a full rotation and slam into the rear of the piston, causing it to crack, chip, strip or fracture. Only press the forward assist knob in semi-auto modes.
|FPS Range||301-350 FPS|
|Manufacturers||ICS (I Chih Shivan)|
|Battery & Charger Included||No|