ICS M16 A3 RAS Airsoft AEG Gun Rifle 30
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer:ICS (I Chih Shivan)
- 400 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 190-200 feet
- Barrel Length: 20 inches / 51 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 450 Rounds
- Removable Carry Handle
- Full Metal Body and Gearbox
- Integrated Railed Handguard
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- Made in Taiwan
Please visit our Airsoft Maintenance page for information and videos.
AirSplat On Demand - ICS New Items PREVIEW from 2012 Shot Show Epsiode 90
The ICS M16 A3 is a replica of the US Military's standard issue M16. It features a full length barrel and a rifle length M16 handguard. The full stock allows for superior handing and accuracy. It also includes a turbo 3000 motor.
These ICS Car 97 or M4's are top of the line.
- Includes Newly Designed Gear Box with Upper and Lower Mech Box
- Full Metal Front and Rear sights
- Full Metal Cocking Tubes (front top part of gun)
- Full Metal Cocking Handle
- Full Metal Receiver
- Completely Reinforced
- Battery and charger NOT included with gun
Use & Function of Forward Assist Knob
In Semi-Auto mode, after each shot, the piston can stop at these two positions seen below. It will vary depending on the strength and length of the spring, as well as the power of the motor.
In Automatic Mode, after each string of shots, the pistol can stop at position 1 and 2, but may also land on position 3 or 4. Clearly, in positions 3 and 4, the spring will be much more compressed.
When using the forward assist button to release spring tension, follow the steps below:
1. Unload the airsoft gun by removing the magazine.
Switch the airsoft gun into semi-auto mode and fire 2-3 times to reset the piston into position 1 or 2 and to clear the barrel of any remaining BBs.
2. Staying in semi-auto mode, press the forward assist knob to release spring tension.
3. Pushing the forward assist knob in full auto mode may damage your gun! As seen in position 3 or 4, the spring will be extremely compressed. Releasing this spring tension may cause the entire sector gear to make a full rotation and slam into the rear of the piston, causing it to crack, chip, strip or fracture. Only press the forward assist knob in semi-auto modes.
Airsoft ICS M4 Gearbox Assembly Guide
Airsoft AEG ICS M4 Gearbox Disassembly Guide
|FPS Range||FPS 301-400|
|Manufacturers||ICS (I Chih Shivan)|
Customers who bought this item also bought...
You may also like..