ICS GLM Airsoft Grenade Launcher
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer:ICS (I Chih Shivan)
- Multiple shot, area target grenade launcher
- Suitable for offense and defense suppressive fire purpose
- Made from high impact resistant & light weight polymer
- Reproduction of the revolver mechanism as the real steel version
- Built-In 4-Side Rail Integrated System
- Airsoft Grenade Launcher Review & Video Review Available - Click for More Info
- Six-Position Length of Pull (LOP) and Three-Angle Adjustable Stock.
- Compatible with ICS MA-77 grenade and other 40mm grenades on the market.
- FIRST 1:1 scaled airsoft multiple grenade launcher reproduction of its real steel counter part.
- MUST READ USER MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING THE GLM
Real Steel History
The M32, MGL-140 and MGL-105, fire all DODTI and NATO Standard 40x46mm (low velocity) grenades. With a M32, MGL-140 and MGL-105 an operator can effectively cover a minimum area of 20 x 60 meters with out reloading the weapon; it is deadly for pin-point targets at up to 150 meters with a maximum range of 400 meters. It is ideal to repel ambush attacks as all six (6) of its 40mm grenades can be fired in 3 seconds. The M32, MGL-140 and MGL-105 can be loaded with a variety of 40mm munitions for a specific mission. The operator can then select the desired round in the M32, MGL-140 and MGL-105 and fire without having to unload the weapon and thereby making it inoperable. Milkor USA Inc. providing a comprehensive, accurate and unsurpassed weapon.
The ICS GLM (ICS-190) is a replica of the Milkor USA MGL-140 Short. To alleviate confusion and to make the review easier to find, I will be referring to it as the MGL from here on out. It has a 8.5" barrel and a 5.5" cylinder. Unlike the real Milkor, the ICS is made almost entirely of industrial plastic, as found on their Sportline M4's. This gives the ICS an exceptionally low weight while retaining a good amount of durability. The ICS 40mm Shells (MA-77) are sold in packs of two and are one of the best designed shells on the market. Both items are available to purchase from Airsplat.com. The MGL is available for $199.99 and the shells are available for $89.99 (pack of two). You can't go wrong with the $200 price tag on the launcher and while $45 per shell may seem a bit pricey, they are well worth it as I will explain later in the review.
Product Description/First Impressions:
The box is a little bit different from ICS's normal fair in that it's more themed towards ICS's color scheme in their logo. The box is red, white, and black, in is really quite nice as far as boxes go. When you open up the box you are greeted by a matching manual and the launcher it's self which is held in place by Styrofoam.
As stated previously, the shells are sold in packs of two and come in a small box which fits the shells very snugly. The box is once again primarily red and black. When you open it up, you are greeted with two individually wrapped shells a
|Manufacturers||ICS (I Chih Shivan)|