The Classic Army M4A1 RIS is the standard in professional level full metal carbines. It has a realistic full metal body, functional selector switch, and a rock solid one piece outer barrel. The carry handle can be removed to reveal a full length flat top rail for mounting optics. A quad rail interface system allows for mounting lights, lasers, and other accessories. It also includes with 2 rail panel covers. This gun comes with a removable vertical grip for extra stability and comfort, as well as an ambidexterous rear sling adaptor for fast sling transitioning. Each gun has an individual serial number. 2x 300 round magazines are also included.
Internally, the gun has a 9mm bearing gearbox, wire cut steel 21:1 ratio gears, inline mosfet protected trigger contacts, stainless steel bore up cylinder, aluminum bore-up cylinder head, metal spring guide with bearing, 6.03mm tightbore barrel, silver low resistance trigger wiring, and a quick change spring system. The wiring utilizes a low heat deans plug and comes with an adapter for tamiya connector batteries. This gun is lipo-ready right out of the box. It will shoot 375-400 fps using 0.20g BBs and 800-900 rpm using a 9.6V battery. The quick change spring system allows for fast and easy spring changes without having to go into the gearbox.
DetailsThis is a MAP controlled item.
- 400 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 180-200 feet
- Barrel Length: 14.3 inches / 36.3 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 400 Rounds
- 6.03mm Inner barrel diameter
- Full Metal receivers and RIS
- Individual serial numbers
- Quick change spring system
- Deans Plug Connector installed with a Tamiya adapter included
- 2 Hi-Cap Magazines included
- Battery and Charger included