The Classic Army M6A2 PSD is a full metal M4 with an impressive amount of features. It has a 8" CQB barrel surrounded by a 7" CNC machined free float rail system with a mock gas piston system for a realistic look. The monolithic profile of the rail system gives you plenty of rail real estate to accessorize with optics, lights, lasers, forward grips, and more. The gun also comes with flip up front and rear sights, an ergonomic grip, and 2x 300rd high capacity magazines.
Internally, the gun has a 9mm bearing gearbox, wire cut steel 21:1 ratio gears, inline mosfet protected trigger contacts, stainless steel bore up cylinder, aluminum bore-up cylinder head, metal spring guide with bearing, 6.03mm tightbore barrel, silver low resistance trigger wiring, and a quick change spring system. The wiring utilizes a low heat deans plug and comes with an adapter for tamiya connector batteries. This gun is lipo-ready right out of the box. It will shoot 375-400 fps using 0.20g BBs and 800-900 rpm using a 9.6V battery. The quick change spring system allows for fast and easy spring changes without having to go into the gearbox.
DetailsThis is a MAP Controlled Item.
- 375 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 170-190 feet
- Barrel Length: 10 inches / 25 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds
- 6.03mm Inner barrel diameter
- Full Metal receivers and RIS
- Quick change spring system
- Deans Plug Connector installed with a Tamiya adapter included
- 2 Hi-Cap Magazines included
- Battery and Charger NOT included