- Made in USA
- Hypalon webbing and back straps
- ITW Buckles
- Pattern Matched across zipper seams for seamless pattern transition
- 500 denier Cordura Construction
- Rear sleeve for Large Trauma Shears or usable as a horizontal mount onto a belt
- 1″ Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle stowable in rear sleeve
- Multiple pockets, elastic loops, and retention cords for any and all mission essential gear
- Exterior Loop 3" x 4" Loop Velcro Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches
- Measurements: 6.5" x 3.75" x 2.5"
Accept no imitations. The Tear-Away Rapid Action Kit (T.R.A.K.)™ was designed after end user requests for a compact, versatile, tear away system. The T.R.A.K.™ maintains the high speed / low drag mentality of its counterpart. Its rounded curves allow for a no snag, low profile kit; perfect for those high speed operators. Whether in a glove box, range bag, or on your kit, the T.R.A.K.™ is perfect for those situations where weight and size are critical. Measuring only 6.5" x 3.75" x 2.75" fully loaded, and regardless of placement, the T.R.A.K.™ wont ever affect movement of the operator. Attached to a loop velcro field, and mounted via Hypalon back straps, the kit is as durable as it is light.
Whether used as a general purpose, survival, or medical pouch, the T.R.A.K.™ has got you covered front to back.