- Made in USA
- Malice Clips Included
- Pattern Matched across zipper seams for seamless pattern transition
- 500 denier Cordura Construction
- Rear sleeve for Large Trauma Shears or usable as a horizontal mount onto a belt
- 1″ Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle stowable in rear sleeve
- Multiple pockets, elastic loops, and retention cords for any and all mission essential gear
- Exterior Loop 3" x 4" Loop Velcro Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches
- Measurements: 6.5" x 3.75" x 2.5"
The Rapid Action Kit (R.A.K.)™ is designed with a high speed / low drag mentality. Its rounded curves allow for a no snag, low profile kit; perfect for those high speed operators. Whether in a glove box, range bag, or on your kit, the R.A.K.™ is perfect for those situations where weight and size are critical. Measuring only 6.5" x 3.75" x 2.75" fully loaded, regardless of placement, the R.A.K.™ wont ever affect movement of the operator. Mountable horizontally or vertically, there is nowhere your med kit wont fit. The R.A.K.™ and medical contents are favored in TCCC (tactical combat casualty care) settings for their life saving contents, usable under the harshest stresses.
Whether used as a general purpose, survival, or medical pouch, the R.A.K.™ has got you covered front to back. All patterned kits (multicam, woodland) will feature our seamless pattern transition over our zippers for a clean look.