The CA110 ARS2 is a SR25 type designated marksman rifle with a 10" free float keymod rail and an 11" outer barrel. The monolithic profile rail system has a standard picatinny configuration on the top, allowing for fitting of standard railed mounted scopes. The gun features an ergonomic grip, flip up front and rear sights, and a retractable crane stock, and a sling adapter plate. This gun comes individually serial numbered and comes with 2x 470rd metal high capacity magazines.
Internally, the gun has a 9mm bearing gearbox, wire cut steel 21:1 ratio gears, inline mosfet protected trigger contacts, metal spring guide with bearing, 6.03mm tightbore barrel, silver low resistance trigger wiring, and a quick change spring system. The wiring utilizes a low heat deans plug and comes with an adapter for tamiya connector batteries. This gun is lipo-ready right out of the box. It will shoot 375-400 fps using 0.20g BBs and 800-900 rpm using a 9.6V battery. The quick change spring system allows for fast and easy spring changes without having to go into the gearbox.
DetailsThis is a MAP Controlled Item.
- 400 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 180-200 feet
- Barrel Length: 20 inches / 51 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 470 Rounds
- 6.03mm Inner barrel diameter
- Full Metal receivers and Rail System
- Quick change spring system
- Deans Plug Connector installed with a Tamiya adapter included
- 2 Hi-Cap Magazines included