Cast Gear Tactical Hoodie C-Cam XL
DetailsCast Gear Tactical Pullover Hoodie C-Cam XL
- Made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester 10 ounce brushed fleece for extra warmth and softness
- ACU-style sleeve pockets on both arms
- Fully jersey knit lined hood
- Thumb holes on sleeve cuffs
- Individual front kangaroo pockets to keep your gadgets separated and secure when on the move
- Zippered side vents with hook & loop closure for open carry posture
- Available in MARPAT, Urban Digital Camo, C-Cam,Black, Navy Blue, Grey, and Camel Tan
For more information on Cast Gear Tactical Casual Apparel, Click Here Welcome back to CQB Radio, gals and gents. Today we are taking a look at the Cast Gear Tactical Hoodie from Airsplat. You can see it over on the Airsplat website. How did I get this one? Glad you asked. When I was speaking to my contact over at Airsplat, they mentioned that they'd like to have some of their new Cast Gear items reviewed, so this is the first of a bunch of their items we will be looking at on the CQB Radio blog.
So Cast Tactical Hoodie. Here's a look...
and here are the specs:
- Available in sizes Small through Double-extra large.
- Made of 60% cottom and 40% polyester; 10 ounce brushed fleece for warmth and softness
- Fully jersey-knit lined hood
- Thumb-holes on the sleeves cuffs
- Front kangaroo pockets
- Zippered side vents
- Hook-and-Loop closures on the side for open-carry
- Available in: Urban Digital, Woodland Digital, C-Cam, Black, Navy, Gray, and Camel Tan
The front pockets - comfortable and nicely placed. The zippers are easy to use and though that may sound like a no-brainer - try getting a sweatshirt that has crummy zippers and you'll see why it's worth mentioning.
The thumb holes in the sleeve cuffs give you something like a fingerless glove built right into the sweatshirt. Amaz