Looking for an RC drone that has it all? Look no further.
Featuring distinctive inverted rotors, the Glimpse FPV Drone from BLADE is a nano-scale aerial video and photo platform that weighs just 1.8 ounces. It incorporates a 720p flight camera that records to an included 8GB microSD card and can also take 1.0 MP still photos. To provide the FPV experience, a 5.8 GHz video downlink allows you to view a 480p feed from the camera on a mobile device. This is the RTF (Ready-to-Fly) version of the Glimpse. A 2.4GHz, 4-channel transmitter (radio controller) is included.
DetailsThis is a MAP Controlled Item.
Integrated 720p Camera
The built-in camera shoots 720p HD video, can take 1.0 megapixel photos and store them on the included 8GB microSD card. Access is also available via the micro USB port. The adjustable camera lens pivots for a variety of vantage points.
First-Person View (FPV)
The Glimpse drone allows you to stream live 480p video via 5.8GHz WiFi downlink - supporting a range of up to 80' line-of-sight. A bracket is included allowing you to attach a mobile device up to the size of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (5.7" display) to the transmitter.
Note: An iOS or Android mobile device with 5.8GHz WiFi is required.
The Glimpse drone features Blade's SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, an electronic flight envelope protection system that designed to make it easy for beginners just learning to fly. Its intuitive capabilities allow the drone to battle windy conditions so that performance is consistently smooth. Pitch and roll limits are locked to help ensure flight stability is maintained at all times. Furthermore, electronic self-leveling brings the drone into a hover attitude the instant you release the sticks for stable image and video capture.
A flexible airframe and lightweight construction allow you to become a drone pilot even if you bump into a few obstacles along the way. The configuration means the rotors are clear from camera view and the enclosure offers extra protection.
A 500mAh flight battery is included, and provides typically around 6 to 8 minutes flight time.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes learning to fly a drone easy
- Acclaimed reliability of Spektrum DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- Integrated HD camera (installed)
- High-definition 1280 x 720p video and 1.0MP photo capability
- Effective 80-foot (24m) live video downlink range
- Live FPV video via 480p WiFi downlink to multiple smart-devices (not included)
- 8GB Micro SD memory card and SD adapter included to record your photos and videos
- Tough yet lightweight airframe with durable blade guards
- High-contrast trim scheme helps maintain orientation
- Potent motor system offers great performance with low noise
- Replacement rotor blades (included) keep you flying
- 500mAh 1S LiPo flight battery and USB charger (included)
- Enjoy 6--Å“8 minute flight times indoors or outdoors
- 2.4GHz 4-Channel Transmitter with Spektrum DSMX® Technology
- Smartphone Holder
- 500mAh 1S LiPo Flight Battery
- 8GB microSD Card
- USB Battery Charger
- 4 x Green Rotors
- 4 x White Rotors
- Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
- Main Rotor Head Type: Multi-Rotor
- Main Rotor Diameter: 60mm
- Main Blade Material: Plastic
- Main Motor Type: Brushed
- Main Motor Size: 8mm
- Battery: LiPo
- Length: 160mm
- Height: 50mm
- Width: 160mm
- Main Frame Material: Plastic
- Canopy/Body Material: Plastic
- Flying Weight: .12 lbs
- Approx Flying Duration: 6--Å“8 minutes
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No
- Radio System Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Number of Channels: 4
- Protocol: Spektrum DSMX
- Video Resolution: 720p
- Photo Resolution: 1.0 MP
- Video Streaming: 480p via WiFi downlink
- Recording Media: MicroSDHC
- Video Transmitter: 5.8 GHz WiFi downlink
- Range: 80' / 24 m
- Vehicle: 500mAh 1S LiPo Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: Batteries Not Included
- Charger: USB Battery Charger (Included)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55 lbs to be registered. Registration of this drone is Not Required by the FAA. If you would like to register your drone anyway, you will need to go to here.