The Blade® 180 QX combines the latest in drone innovations with HD video and image capture capabilities. Utilizing SAFE technology, the 180 QX HD maintains superior stability in three flight modes. With the included E-flite® EFC-721 camera, pilots can experience aerial video and image capture by simply activating the triggers on the included RTF model transmitter. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor flight, the 180 QX is a personal eye in the sky from the experts in drone excitement.
DetailsThis is a MAP Controlled Item.
Image capture on the fly
With the included EFC-721 flight camera, 180 QX HD pilots can capture video and still images while flying. This intuitive camera can be activated at any time during flight and be switched seamlessly between video and still image capture. This functionality is pre-programmed on the included 5-channel transmitter.
Equipped to thrill
The 180 QX HD comes equipped with three SAFE enhanced flight modes. High and low angle flight modes were specifically designed to deliver stable video and image capture while the agility mode setting allows pilots to experience aerobatic flight with the assistance of the AS3X® stability system.
- Exclusive SAFE technology
- E-flite® EFC-721 camera with transmitter functionality
- Small enough to fly indoors and powerful enough to fly outdoors
- Flight battery and charger included
- Durable lightweight airframe
- Potent 8.5mm brushed motors with protective drive gear guards
- Agile enough to perform loops, rolls, tumbles and more
- Sleek, low profile body
- EFC-721 flight camera
- full set of replacement blades
- Flight Battery and Charger
- Kit / ARF / RTF: RTF
- Motor Size: (4) 8.5mm brushed
- Length: 11.5 in (292mm)
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Flying Weight: .21 lbs
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Type: Quad-Copter
- Rotor Diameter: 14.0 in (355mm)
The FAA requires drones that weigh more than .55 lbs to be registered. Registration of this drone is Not Required by the FAA. If you would like to register your drone anyway, you will need to go to here.