Airsoft Innovation Distraction DD Kits
Availability: In Stock
- Propane powered! Works with HFC134a too.
- Completely re-useable. Just reload gas and change a low cost burst disc (50pc included).
- Offers interesting game possibilities e.g. doesn't frag your hostage scenarios.
- Completely reversible installation. Swap back and forth between fragsim and DD configuration.
- One glance and you can tell if your grenade is configured for DD or fragsim.
Please check Distraction Device Chart below for Compatibility
Distraction Device Compatibility - DD Kits
Timer Tornados come in 3 versions 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 which is current as of January 2010.
Timer 1.0 has an outlet hole drilled below its shoulder line
Timer 1.1 has an outlet hole drilled above its shoulder line
Timer 1.2 has an outlet hole drilled above its shoulder line, it also has no intermediate shoulder, and it uses the new white plastic shuttle.
The DD Kits come in two versions depending on if the outlet hole is below or above the Timer shoulder line, the current DD kit does not work with the Impact Tornado and there are no immediate plans to build them.
DD Kit 1.0 has a thin O'Ring with a flange and a protruding collar - it fits the Timer Tornado 1.0
DD Kit 1.2 has a thicker O'Ring and no protruding collar - it fits the Timer Tornado 1.1 and 1.2
|PreOrder Lead Time in Weeks||3|
|Item Has MAP||No|