- Thompson M1 Military AEG Airsoft Rifle
- Velocity: 426 FPS (0.2g BB)
- Magazine Capacity: 47 rounds
- Full Metal Body and Gearbox
- Reinforced Steel Gears and Metal Bushings
- Simulated Wood Grain Finish
- Adustable Hop UP
- 2 Way Adjustable Rear Sight
- Full Trade Marks by Thompson
- Speed loader with Battery and Charger Included
- PRESALE ONLY! Available July 2007
- Made in Korea
SoftAir Thompson Military M1 Airsoft AEG Gun Manual
Cybergun's Thompson M1 Military AEG is coming soon! PRESALE ONLY FOR NOW! ETA is July 2007. Highly anticipated and expected to sell out FAST! Durable, reliable, accurate, and with great precision. This model is the FIRST Thompson Military M1 AEG on the market! Comes complete with battery and charger as one ready to go set.
Mark your place in line by pre-ordering today! Your order will hold your place in line and be shipped once the merchandise is available in July 2007.
In general, all real steel Tommy guns may be described as a select-fire, delayed blowback or simply blowback (M1) operated firearms. All real steel tommy guns featured all-steel, high quality construction. Barrels are partially ribbed for better cooling.
Tommy guns first became famous during United States Prohibition. Many Tommy guns were used by both Police and criminals. Hollywood made the Tommy gun the sign of the 1920's in the USA. But widespread use and commercial success didn't occur until after the gun was obsolete, nearly 20 years later. During World War II and in the Korean war it proved itself as a reliable and powerful firearm.