Boyi D-Boys M4 SIR Airsoft Gun AEG Metal
- Velocity: 350 FPS (0.2 g BB) / Range 150-170 Feet
- Barrel Length: 14.5 inches / 37 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 300 Rounds
- Metal Gearbox
- Metal Construction
- Battery and Charger Included (Small)
- Airsoft Gun Review & Upgrade Video Available - Click More Info
- Made in China
Please visit our Airsoft Maintenance page for information and videos.
The Boyi D-Boys M4 SIR is a full metal gun, which includes a monster of a rail. The rail extends over the entire top of the gun. It also has additional rails on the sides of the forend, and on the bottom of the forend. Additionally, a vertical foregrip is included. Features also include a folding rear and front sight.
As there are many people interested in the mid-level airsoft guns, and more and more “Marui Clones” and “Chinese knockoffs” are hitting the shops, I decided that AP could benefit from knowing more about them. I have been interested in the S-System and decided to pick up the BOYI version of this gun from www.airsplat.com
This is a great gun for an entry/mid level airsoft player. In comparison to Tokyo Marui, I would recommend it as a comparable alternative. It comes with all the components necessary to use it right out of the box. Two areas where I was disappointed were the plastic flash hider, and the light weight plastic butt stock. It is upgradable, but may not withstand high FPS springs.
- 330 FPS with decent rate of fire.
- Plastic receiver is a durable plastic.
- Alan type receiver pins
- Metal rails, very durable.
- Metal front and rear rifle sights
- Heavy gears. The gears seem more durable than stock Tokyo Marui gears.
- Metal hop-up chamber
- Removable sling mounts on stock and foregrip.
- Systema clone piston.
- AEG Gear box comes very well lubricated.
- Top of barrel threads off for suppressor
- Spring guide soft plastic, but it does have a aluminum base, better than stock Tokyo Marui spring guide rod.
- Metal trigger stop inside gear box (plastic on Tokyo Marui, CA, and ICS).
- Plastic flash hider comes glued on. Difficult to remove, but not impossible.
- Retractable LE style but stock is made from very light weight plastic, kind of flimsy.
- Plastic bushings. (pictures are shown with replacement metal bushings.)
- Front sight does not completely lock in the upright position, but it is pretty sturdy.
- Gear Box Cylinder is not ported. This is not always a bad thing, but with a longer barrel it can create suction and lose FPS.
- AEG Gear box is very light. May not be the best for upgrading to high velocity, not recommended for a metal piton head.
- Upper receiver is proprietary for this gun, not compatible with other AEG front ends.
- Rail system is not compatible with other guns unless custom modification
8.4 mini-type battery
300 round hi-cap
Standard wall charger
More Airsoft Gun Reviews
More Airsoft Upgrade How To Instructional Videos
This airsoft gun is not to be misrepresented as a real firearm or gun that is manufactured by Colt and is merely an airsoft gun that fires 6mm pellets. The manufacturer of this airsoft gun is Boyi/DBoys.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |