Olympic Arms M4 / ICS M4A1 Anniversary
- 400 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 190-220 feet
- Barrel Length: 14.5 inches / 37 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 350 Rounds
- Folding Stock
- Full Metal Body and Gearbox
- Battery and Charger sold Separately
- Made in Taiwan
Olympic Arms M4 Anniversary Electric Rifle Manual
Please visit our Airsoft Maintenance page for information and videos.
The Olympic Arms M4 / ICS M4A1 Anniversary is not your standard M4. It features a side folding stock for compact transport, storage, or carry. This model comes with a full metal rail, PEQ battery box, and even a grip pod forward grip/bipod! It is pre-upgraded internally and shoots faster than most standard ICS M4s.
Use & Function of Forward Assist Knob
In Semi-Auto mode, after each shot, the piston can stop at these two positions seen below. It will vary depending on the strength and length of the spring, as well as the power of the motor.
In Automatic Mode, after each string of shots, the pistol can stop at position 1 and 2, but may also land on position 3 or 4. Clearly, in positions 3 and 4, the spring will be much more compressed.
When using the forward assist button to release spring tension, follow the steps below:
1. Unload the airsoft gun by removing the magazine.
Switch the airsoft gun into semi-auto mode and fire 2-3 times to reset the piston into position 1 or 2 and to clear the barrel of any remaining BBs.
2. Staying in semi-auto mode, press the forward assist knob to release spring tension.
3. Pushing the forward assist knob in full auto mode may damage your gun! As seen in position 3 or 4, the spring will be extremely compressed. Releasing this spring tension may cause the entire sector gear to make a full rotation and slam into the rear of the piston, causing it to crack, chip, strip or fracture. Only press the forward assist knob in semi-auto modes.
Airsoft ICS M4 Gearbox Assembly Guide
Airsoft AEG ICS M4 Gearbox Disassembly Guide
Airsoft AEG ICS M4 Disassembly Guide
Airsoft AEG ICS M4 Assembly Guide
This airsoft gun is not to be misrepresented as a real firearm or gun that is manufactured by Colt and is merely an airsoft gun that fires 6mm pellets. The manufacturer of this airsoft gun is ICS.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |