Airsplat Custom G36 Airsoft Rifle
- 380 FPS (0.2 g BB) / Range 170-180 Feet
- Barrel Length: 20 inches
- Magazine Capacity: 350 Rounds
- Overall Length: 38 inches
- ICS M4 Quick Detachable Silencer MA-18r
- Full Metal RIS Rail
- Leapers Tactical SWAT Sniper Rifle Bipod
- Leapers 4X32 A.O. Mil-Dot Rifle Scope
- Boyi Dboys M4/M16 Airsoft Flash Hider
- Magazine Well Upgrade
- Systema Tight Bore Barrel
- 120SP Tempered Spring
- Steel Cylinder
- 6mm Steel Oiless Bearings
- Air Seal Nozzle
- Ultra Lightweight Cylinder Head
- Titanium Piston
- Nylon Tappet Plate
- Spring Guide w/ Ball Bearing
- Ball Bearing Piston Head w/ O-Ring
- Short Stroked DF Full Metal Tooth Piston
- Corrected Angle of Engagement
- Corrected Compression
- Reshimmed/Greased/ Polished Gears
The Custom G36 is Based off the JG G36 1238 G608-7 RIS Airsoft AEG it shoots an impressive 22 BPS! At 380 FPS! To achieve such enhanced performance we added a Systema Inner Barrel that fits flush with the silencer for further accuracy. Internal features include 120SP Tempered Spring , Steel Cylinder, 6mm Steel Oiless Bearings, Air Seal Nozzle , Ultra Lightweight Cylinder Head, Titanium Piston, Nylon Tappet Plate, Spring Guide w/ Ball Bearing, Ball Bearing Piston Head w/ O-Ring . We further enhanced the G36 by Short Stroking the DF Full Metal Tooth Piston, Correcting the Angle of Engagement, Corrected Compression, Reshimmed greased and polished all the gears.
For Professionals, Built by professionals. With our Master Series Airsoft guns, we opened up our inventory to our technicians and gave them one rule: build the best gun you can. This series showcases the peak of their skills and abilities, Each of our techs has years in modding and building aegs, as well as being avid players, so they know what players like. Internally, these are fine tuned to each build's needs and specifications using parts from different manufacturers. Only one of each model will be built, no one else will have the same exact parts.
Please note that these custom Airsoft products are sold as is and all sales are final. Due to the unique nature of AirSplat Custom Guns, parts and accessories used may very by availability.
All custom guns are built to order. Lead time may vary.