AirSplat CQB AEG Downgrade Service
Is your AEG shooting too hot for your local CQB field? Do you want the latest and greatest rifle, but are worried it wont pass Chrono? With AirSplat's Professional Downgrade Service, you wont have to worry about a thing. Our technicians will install a lower powered spring and fully test your gun until they achieve a consistent result of 350 FPS with 0.20g BBs.
Here's how it works:
To Downgrade a gun you are purchasing from AirSplat:
1. Place your order with the upgrade service AS-DG-AEG along with the gun and the spring.
2. Sit back and wait. Downgrades are typically done within 24 hours!(When parts are available)
3. After the service is complete, your gun will ship as usual.
To Downgrade your existing gun:
1. Place your order with the upgrade service AS-DG-AEG along with all the parts that are being purchased from AirSplat.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with you order number.
3. You will receive a confirmation email from Technical Support with the details on how to send your item(s) for the upgrade service to be performed.
Please Note:If you do not wish to purchase an additional spring, our technicians do have the option to cut the stock spring. While this will result in a desirable FPS, it is less consistent and reliable than a spring replacement.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |