*Bravo Advanced Mosfet Unit #3 FC
- Fully computer controlled MOSFET switching with Active Braking
- Full over current, voltage, and temperature monitoring and protection
- Normal, 3-round burst, and Semi Only Operation.
- Automation 3-round burst to full auto operation after trigger is held .04 secondS
- Full PWM motor speed control (Ability to Decrease ROF and Increase to 100%
- Soft Start to reduce motor and drive train wear
- Very low trigger switch current (~10mA)
- Self diagnostics at power-up and during operation.
- Mode, Burst time and Motor Speed are programmed via trigger pulls
- Low sound level motor "vibration" is used to signal the user
- Fits in present fuse holder space and replaces old fuse with high speed electronic monitoring
- Gearbox wires included
- T connectors, Angled motor plugs and shrink wrap include
- Size: 50.8mm x 16.5mm x 13.5mm. 14grams (will fit in a 19mm diameter tube)
- Voltage Range: Accepts from 7.0v to 18.0v
- Power: Rated for 500amps peak, 60amps continuous. It can deliver 7000 watts of power.
Low Battery Warning: Low Battery signal happens when battery drops to 85% of the initial voltage. Shutdown will occur when the battery voltage is either under 7.0V or drops below 80% capacity. Strongly recommended for use with Li-Poly batteries.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |