- SureFire G2 Nitrolon Xenon Flashlight Black
- 1.25 inch tube diameter
- 5.1 inches in length
- Weight: 4.1 oz with batteries
- STANDARD lamp P60: max output 65 lumens (60 mins)
- OPTIONAL upgrade lamp P61: max output 120 lumens (20 mins)
- Requires two 123A lithium batteries (INCLUDED)
- Rugged, lightweight, corrosion-proof Nitrolon polymer body
- Oring sealed and weatherproof
- Impact resistant Lexan window
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- SureFire guarantee
- Available in black, olive drab, tan, yellow
The Xenon lamp is more powerful than a four D Cell flashlight. It comes standard with 2 high energy lithium batteries with a 10 year shelf life. The flashlight is O-ring sealed to withstand the harshest weather conditions. The metallic vapor coated reflector eliminates spots in beam. It is constructed with Nitrolon polymer which is non conductive, corrosion proof and provides lightweight durability. It comes standard with an impact resistant Lexan window. The flashlight also has a switch lockout feature to prevent accidental activation during transport or storage.
Compact (palm size) high-intensity incandescent flashlight for tactical, self-defense, and general use, similar to our 6P but with a tough polymer body. Puts out a smooth, brilliant, pre-focused tactical-level beam with four times the light of a big two D-cell flashlight — bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person by impairing his night-adapted vision. Light output may be nearly doubled with optional P61 lamp increasing output to 120 lumens for 20 minutes. Small size, light weight, and high output make it a perfect everyday-carry light.
The world's finest flashlight. To you it's a handy tool, but to FBI agents, U.S. Special Forces, search and rescue teams, and other elite professionals, SureFire flashlights are crucial equipment. This is why Surefire created illumination tools to out perform anything you may have previously called a flashlight. Whether you need to investigate a bumb in the night or simply take your dog for a walk, you will never regret having the finest tool for the job.
Flashlight comparison between Sure Fire 6P/9P with P90 and P91 Bulb vs. JRich Xenon and LED bulb.