- SureFire 6P Defender Xenon Flashlight Black
- 1.25 inch tube diameter
- 5.5 inches in length
- Weight: 5.3 oz with batteries
- STANDARD lamp P60: max output 65 lumens (60 mins)
- OPTIONAL upgrade lamp P61: max output 120 lumens (20 mins)
- Requires two 123A lithium batteries (INCLUDED)
- Rugged aerospace-grade aluminum body
- Type II anodized body in glossy black
- Crenellated Strike Bezel™ for enhanced self-defense capabilities
- Oring sealed and weatherproof
- Tempered Pyrex® window
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on
- SureFire guarantee
The Xenon lamp is more powerful than a four D Cell flashlight. It comes standard with 2 high energy lithium batteries with a 10 year shelf life. The flashlight is O-ring sealed to withstand the harshest weather conditions. The metallic vapor coated reflector eliminates spots in beam. It is constructed with aerospace grade aluminum with an anondized finish. It comes standard with an optically coated Pyrex window. The flashlight also has a switch lockout feature to prevent accidental activation during transport or storage.
Compact, (palm size) high-intensity incandescent flashlight for tactical, self-defense, and general use. Similar to 6P Original but with a crenellated Strike Bezel™ for enhanced self-defense capabilities and a click-on/off tailcap. Produces a smooth, brilliant, pre-focused, tactical-level beam with over three times the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight - bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient an attacker by impairing his night-adapted vision. Light output may be nearly doubled with optional 120 lumen (model P61) lamp. Small size and high output make it an excellent everyday-carry light.
The world's finest flashlight. To you it's a handy tool, but to FBI agents, U.S. Special Forces, search and rescue teams, and other elite professionals, SureFire flashlights are crucial equipment. This is why Surefire created illumination tools to out perform anything you may have previously called a flashlight. Whether you need to investigate a bumb in the night or simply take your dog for a walk, you will never regret having the finest tool for the job.
Flashlight comparison between Sure Fire 6P/9P with P90 and P91 Bulb vs. JRich Xenon and LED bulb.