Madbull PRI Gen III 9" Handguard with Top Rail FDE
- Detail copy of world famous PRI GEN III handguard rail
- Provides a rigid shooting platform
- Functions as a rail riser for scopes or red dot sights
- Gives your rifle a unique SPR look
- Uninterrupted upper rail platform
- T6061 Aluminum CNC
- Suitable For Airsoft Use Only
The SPR, used by Special Operations Forces of both the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy, is a heavily modified light sniper/designated marksman variation of the AR-15/M16 line of infantry weapons, and is chambered for NATO standard 5.56x45mm ammunition.
The first SPR adopted famous PRI Gen I and Gen II carbon-fiber free-float handguard.
One very important feature of PRI handguard is its carbon fiber main body. The carbon fiber can stop heat transfer from barrel to the handguard.
The rail ties the upper receiver to the forearm to create a very rigid shooting platform. This rail will also give you the SPR look. Uninterrupted upper rail platform for multiple accessory arrangements. T6061 CNC Aluminum construction.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |