J-Rich G2 Nitrolon Xenon Flashlight Black
- 1.25 inch tube diameter / 5.1 inches in length
- Weight: 4.1 oz with batteries
- STANDARD lamp J60: max output 65 lumens (60 mins)
- OPTIONAL Lamp JRich J91 LED Bulb
- Requires two 123A lithium batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Rugged, lightweight, corrosion-proof Nitrolon polymer body
- Oring sealed and weatherproof
- Impact resistant Lexan window
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
The Xenon lamp is more powerful than a four D Cell flashlight. You only need 2 high energy 3V lithium batteries with a 10 year shelf life. The flashlight is O-ring sealed to withstand the harshest weather conditions. The metallic vapor coated reflector eliminates spots in beam. It is constructed with Nitrolon polymer which is non conductive, corrosion proof and provides lightweight durability. It includes an impact resistant Lexan window. The flashlight also has a switch lockout feature to prevent accidental activation during transport or storage.
Compact (palm size) high-intensity incandescent flashlight for tactical, self-defense, and general use, similar to Sure Fire 6P but with a tough polymer body. The JRich Flashlight puts out a smooth, brilliant, pre-focused tactical-level beam with four times the light of a big two D-cell flashlight — bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person by impairing his night-adapted vision. Light output may be significantly increased by upgrading to LED bulb. Small size, light weight, and high output make it a perfect everyday-carry light.
Flashlight comparison between Sure Fire 6P/9P with P90 and P91 Bulb vs. JRich Xenon and LED bulb.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |