J-Rich G2 LED Nitrolon Flashlight Black
- 1.25 inch tube diameter / 5.1 inches in length
- Weight: 4.1 oz with batteries
- STANDARD LED: max output 120 lumens (12 hours)
- Requires two 123A lithium batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Rugged, lightweight, corrosion-proof Nitrolon polymer body
- Oring sealed and weatherproof
- Impact resistant Lexan window
- Tailcap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
Compact, pocket sized, high-intensity LED flashlight for tactical, outdoor, and general use. This flashlight outs a smooth, brilliant beam with four times the light of a larger two-D-cell flashlight—bright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person by impairing his night-adapted vision. The quality of light is the distinguishing factor of LED bulbs, it's a pure white, higher in the visibile specturm for higher quality visibility. And it continues producing useful light levels for an impressive 12 hours on a single set of batteries. Constructed of lightweight, corrosion-proof Nitrolon. Body features molded-in grid for a secure grip in the wettest conditions. Small size, high output, and extended runtime make it perfect for self-defense, camping and backpacking, emergency/disaster-preparedness kits, or everyday carry.
Flashlight comparison between Sure Fire 6P/9P with P90 and P91 Bulb vs. JRich Xenon and LED bulb.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |