- New Compact and Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Pushpin Construction for Easy Field Stripping
- All-metal Trigger for Enhanced Stability
- Three Position Selector Switch – with third Position having Five Firing Modes
- Magnetically Activated Hall Effect Electronics
- Quick Release Magazine with Built-in Tool Storage
- The Internal Gasline and lack of Cocking Handle offer a more realistic look
- Redesigned Cyclone Feed System Paddles feed up to 20 balls-per-second without batteries
- Piccatinny Top Rail to easily add new sights or handles
- Compatible with Air-thru Stocks
- Removable Front and Rear Sights
- Low Profile, offset Hopper for clear line of sight
- Modular Foregrip with two rails to add sights and Scopes
- Internal regulator with new External Velocity Adjustment (tool required)
- 9.5" high performance, stone-honed barrel
- Includes Maintenance Pack, Barrel Blocking Device, and Marker Lubricant
- Two year marker Warranty
- Made in the USA
The X7 Phenom with FlexValve Technology is the first electro-pneumatic paintball marker to offer the combination of improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, manual or electronic mode firing, and the flexibility of CO2 or compressed air usage. The new FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency allowing you to get over 1,400 shots from a 68 cubic inch 4500 psi tank. Also, due to its Spool Valve design, recoil is virtually eliminated for improved accuracy.
As an added benefit, the Phenom's searless design incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. Best of all, because this new marker is built around the existing X7 platform, the Phenom–which is nearly 3 inches shorter than the X7–can still accept more than 20 current X7 mods and upgrades, including the popular Flatline Barrel.
Players have never been offered such a complete package – the performance of a tournament marker…the flexibility of a mechanical marker…the durability of a Tippmann…and the ability to customize their marker with thousands of different looks. With the new X7 Phenom priced similar to the current X7 with eGrip, the X7 Phenom truly is in a class of its own.
Tippmann has worked very hard to minimize the number of new accessories the current X7 player needs to buy to upgrade their X7 Phenom. However, as you know, there are key design differences between the original X7 and the X7 Phenom, specifically the difference between the new FlexValve in the Phenom compared to the traditional in-line bolt system used in the original X7. In addition, we also combined this new technology with the patented Flatline Barrel. Thanks to customer feedback and extensive testing, we discovered that a slight modification could significantly improve performance of the Flatline Barrel when used with an X7 Phenom. The change, although relatively simple, ensures optimal performance of these two great products when used together.
Therefore, for X7 Phenom users we have developed a new adapter that replaces the existing adapter when used with the X7 Phenom. The adapter is the only component that changes—the barrel and shroud are compatible with both markers. This easy-to-install adapter (the green part in the picture below) was reduced slightly at the entry point because the X7 Phenom front bolt stroke is shorter than the original X7. This adapter change will cure any potential ball breakage that some players may have experienced. We are currently manufacturing these adapters with a planned availability date for the end of June.
The plan is to include this second adapter with all X7 Flatline barrels sold, and offer this adapter free of charge to any consumer who purchased an X7 Phenom and has the current X7 Flatline. The consumer may get this adapter by simply calling our customer service team or emailing us the Phenom serial number, and we will send this adapter at no charge. For dealers with inventory, simply let us know how many Flatline barrels you have in stock, and we will send these adapters to you by the end of June. This information will be up on our web site shortly, but we wanted you to have these details ahead of time.