*PolarStar Airsoft M16A PR200 Gun Rifle
- 350 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 150-160 feet
- Barrel Length: 14.5 inches / 37 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds
- polymer handguards
- Detachable Carry Handle
- Full Stock
- Adjustable Firing Modes (Semi, Variable Burst, Full Auto)
- 100% Engineered and Assembled in the USA!
- Revolutionary Electro-Pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
- Instant Trigger Response
- Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
- Fully Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
- User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rnd-9rnd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt Firing modes
- Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
- Fine Tuning of the Nozzle Dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
- Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional Color-coded Air Nozzles (Not included)
- Uses Standard TM AEG Hopup and Inner Barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
- CNC Machined Aluminum Receiver
- Nylon Fiber Motor Grip, Handguard, and Stock
- Removable Rear Sight
- Unique Serial Number
- Length: 785mm-870mm
- Inner Barrel: 375mm
- Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity. Compatible with VFC, Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
- Muzzle Velocity: 330-380 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs), Adjustable
- Rate of Fire: 500 RPM - 1800 RPM, Adjustable
- Nozzle Color: Blue
- PSI Operating Range: 90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)
- BBs: 6mm High Quality 0.20g BBs or heavier. (PolarStar recommends 0.28g and heavier for best performance)
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Power Type: High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)
- Fire Modes: Semi-Auto, Adjustable Burst, Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 7.4v 250mAh Custom Lipo (Gun comes wired with a JST connector. FCU and battery connector located in stock tube)
The PR-15 Carbine features a 14.5 inch barrel and six position collapsible stock. The Fusion Engine in this model has been wired to the rear so the FCU and battery are neatly contained within the buffer tube. It comes standard with a Blue air nozzle but can easily be fitted with any of our six M4/M16 series nozzles to best fit your application.
The PolarStar PR-15 EPAR (Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle) takes advantage of the revolutionary Fusion Engine. This completely original design by PolarStar Airsoft allows you to have the first gun in the history of Airsoft that can be completely adjusted on the spot via the onboard computer. Not only can you adjust your FPS, but also your Rate of Fire, Firing Mode, Nozzle Dwell (for BB feed fine tuning), and more.
The Fusion Engine takes place of the AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the onboard computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU) and is completely adjustable via the FCU and by varying the pressure from the HPA system (90-120 PSI). The gun comes equipped with PolarStar's Blue Nozzle (330-380 FPS on the CQBR). Optional Color-coded nozzles are available to be able to move the Maximum FPS Range up or down.
The PR-15 uses an AEG style Hopup and Inner Barrel design allowing the use of standard upgrade parts. Another great thing about the PR-15 and Fusion Engine is that stripped gears, blown motors, fried batteries, and just about every other problem with AEG's no longer exist Say goodbye to hundreds of dollars and countless hours fixing your gun!
All of PolarStar rifles are assembled at Delaware facility right here in the U.S.A. by professional staff of airsoft enthusiasts. Each rifle goes through extensive quality control tests to ensure every unit meets our standards. Each use aluminum E Series VFC bodies to assemble the PR-15 making the rifles comfortably lightweight yet extremely durable to cope with the rigors of professional competition. Each body features a Mil-Spec anodized coating, milled PolarStar trademarks and sequential serial numbers.
All rifles are compatible with most any aftermarket magazine, barrel, accessory or body kit you can get for an AEG so customization possibilities are limitless.
Required for operation: Air Rig, HPA Tank, Battery
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |