ICS engineer team utilizes the exclusive Sniper Folding System and high strength industrial material. The ICS Sniper Folding system let operators change the height of cheek rest and the length of stock easy and fast to fit in with different missions and different physical figures. The stock can be folded to shorten the length of the gun and the operators can maneuver in a compact space easily. You don't need any tool to adjust the three heights for check rest and four lengths of stock. You only need to pull the check rest or the stock directly or push a button to retract. There is also a sling swivel mount on S.F.S stock for you to install a quick detach push button sling swivel. It fit in left-hand or right-hand operators.
- Quick adjustable three cheek rest heights and four stock lengths. You don't need any tool. Only pull the check rest or the stock directly or push a button to retract. The check rest and butt plate are covered by soft material. It's comfortable and slip-proof.
- The check rest height and stock length can be adjusted by one hand alone. Pull the stock for length and pull the check rest for height to response any situation quickly.
- S.F.S sniper folding system is a quick assembly design. You only need to pull out the back pin to release S.F.S. stock. You don't need any tool.
- The same grade material used for real gun parts.
- There are quick detach push button sling swivel mounts on both sides of S.F.S. stock. It's convenient for both left-hand and right-hand players.
1. Grip the check rest and pull up to adjust the check rest heights.
2. Push the button on the left side and push the check rest down to retract.
There are three heights for the check rest.
2.5 cm height - for height feet scope mount.
1.4 cm height - for low feet scope mount.
Retracted height - for regular sights. Very easy for players to adjust.
1. Grip the logo on both sides of butt plate and pull the stock to adjust the lengths.
2. Press the button on the front of butt plate and push the butt plate forward to retract the stock. There are four stock lengths for players to utilize.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |