J-Rich Solarforce R2 CREE LED Flashlight
- Length x diameter (head and battery tube, mm): 146 x 32 x 25
- 104 grams (without batteries)
- R2 CREE LED: Max Output 200 lumens (60 Mins)
- Requires two 123A lithium batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Oring Sealed and Weatherproof
- Coated Glass Lens
- Clicky Tail Cap Switch
Compact, pocket sized, high-intensity LED flashlight for tactical, outdoor, and general use. This flashlight outs a smooth, brilliant beam with four times the light of a larger two-D-cell flashlightóbright enough to temporarily blind and disorient a person by impairing his night-adapted vision. The quality of light is the distinguishing factor of LED bulbs, it's a pure white, higher in the visibile specturm for higher quality visibility. And it continues producing useful light levels for an impressive 60 minutes on a single set of CR123 batteries. Constructed of lightweight aluminum alloy. Small size, high output, and extended runtime make it perfect for self-defense, camping and backpacking, emergency/disaster-preparedness kits, or everyday carry.
Flashlight comparison between Sure Fire 6P/9P with P90 and P91 Bulb vs. JRich Xenon and LED bulb.
| Best Industry Return / Warranty Policy |