Zombie Industries MUTILATING ZOMBIE RHETT Target
- Perfect for use indoor, or outdoor, with no bloody mess to clean up!
- Life-sized Zombie target WOUNDS florescent orange when you shoot it!
- Zombies can be shot with more than 1000+ rounds of assorted calibers
- Biodegradable Zombie matter keeps tree huggers off your back
- Zombie can be reused to finish off another day
- Includes wood stake to mount the Zombie
- Printed Box with a standard shaded scoring line target on both sides to help sight in your weapon
Rhett was one of the top camp counselors and a favorite of all the kids. He had a knack for predicting their behavior and keeping a lid on their crazy antics. He also kept things fun and interesting for them with cool field trips. Rhett was particularly excited about the cave exhibition he had organized and really didn’t put much stock into the local rumors about the Indian burial grounds where they were located. While walking around the caves with the kids, he came upon what he thought was an ancient artifact and decided to take it home and have it checked out. What Rhett didn’t realize was that the artifact was actually an ancient voodoo doll used by shaman to cast curses on the wicked. That night as he held the artifact in his hands for a closer inspection, Rhett started to feel increasingly sick… the ancient curse was already in progress and within a matter of minutes, Rhett was soon eating his way through camp.
Zombie Industries' Tactical Mutilating Zombie Targets are designed to help YOU prepare for the next Zombie outbreak that our World's leaders, even to this very day, are keeping top-secret! Our Zombie targets are life-sized; three-dimensional tactical mannequins that "wound" when you shoot them, using Zombie Industries’ Patent Pending proprietary technology.
Each Zombie is manufactured in the USA and is hand painted to accurately resemble an infected human that just finished gnawing your neighbor Zed's leg, to give you that realistic look so you really feel the hate. What makes our Zombie’s so special? They’re filled with biodegradable matter, which makes clean up a wee-bit easier.